Some of our attorneys have computer engineering backgrounds and have extensive coding experience. They understand algorithms and can protect your ideas even when software arts are relatively challenging to protect. They understand the changing case law on software claims, and have successfully helped clients protect their software inventions.
Click here to see applications we drafted that issued as patents.
- Program products for iterative quantization rate control in video encoding (US Patent No. 9,609,315)
- Platform architecture for accelerated camera control algorithms (US Patent No. 9,591,195)
- Content adaptive telecine and interlace reverser (US Patent No. 9,521,358)
- Method and apparatus for adaptively reducing artifacts in block-coded video (US Patent No. 9,560,382)
- Image segmentation using color and depth information (US Patent No. 9,547,907)